I am a graduate of The Ohio State University with a major in Strategic Communications and Women's Studies. My path has lead me to Washington, D.C. and now Delaware.
Over the course of my career, I have had the pleasure of working with a variety of non-profits, cultural organizations and startups. My roles have allowed me the opportunity to work with leading industry experts and thought leaders. Companies I have worked for include: Ohio Governor's Office, Ohio State University Medical Center, Feminist Majority Foundation / Ms. Magazine, Ford's Theatre and additional small consulting roles.
My passion for marketing has pushed me to want to excel in a variety of areas by seeking out consulting opportunities and building a creative company, Beads & Bubbly. Beads & Bubbly is an award-winning company that has worked with Destination DC, featured in The Richmond Times, mentioned in The Washingtonian and landed me a guest spot on the podcast Jewelryosophy 360. It was through these experiences that I have found a true passion for business building, developing new skills and learning how to craft messages that turn customers into loyal brand followers.
Public Speaking / Publications
- “Website Redesign Mistakes: How to Avoid Them; How to Work Through Them; and How to Design Something Sustainable” (Museums in the Web 2017)
- “Nothing Feared, Nothing Gained” (Jewelryosophy 360 podcast)
- “Website Redesign Mistakes: How to Avoid Them; How to Work Through Them; and How to Design Something Sustainable” (WebCon DC 2017)
- Print to Web Design Brunch at General Assembly in Washington, District of Columbia (February 2015)
- Presented at Otterbein College about the Governor’s Office for Women's Initiative listening tour project in 2008
HTML & CSS
Strategy & Development
Strategy & Automation
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Design & Content
Adobe Creative Suite